The Keysight 6050A electronic load mainframe accepts user-installable Keysight load modules for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration. The 6050A holds up to six 60501B, 60502B, and 60503B load modules, or three 60504B and 60507B load modules, allowing up to 1,800 watts of total maximum power. One GPIB address is all you need for complete control and readback of all load modules within a single mainframe.
- Features of 6050A only
- GPIB control of current, voltage and resistance
- GPIB readback of current, voltage, and power
- Built-in pulse waveform generation with programmable amplitude, frequency, duty cycle and slew rate
- Full protection from over-current, over-voltage, overpower, over-temperature, and reverse polarity
- Electronic calibration
- Trigger for external synchronization
- Parallel units in constant current mode for higher power
- VXI plug&play drivers
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link
For latest information, please visit Keysight DC Electronic Load pages.