Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
The Keysight N3300A is a full-rack width mainframe with 6-slots that accepts combinations of N330xA user-installable load modules (150 W to 600 W) for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration.
- 6 Slots - full rack width mainframe
- 1800 Watts of total maximum power
- 6 Modules available for configuring (150W to 600W)
- Max voltage input: 240V (N3303A)
- Max current input: 120A (N3306A)
The Keysight N3300A is a full-rack width mainframe with 6-slots that accepts combinations of N330x user-installable load modules (150 W to 600 W) for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration. The N3300A holds up to six N3302A, N3303A, N3304A, N3307A load modules, or three N3305A, N3306A double-wide modules, allowing a total up to 1,800 watts of maximum power.
Testing multiple output dc power supplies and dc-dc converters can be very time consuming to test each output sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Use the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads to measure all inputs simultaneously. Likewise, simultaneously test multiple single output power sources.