- maximum velocity with linear optics: 400 mm/s
- reference frequency: 1.5 to 2.0 MHz
- weight: 5.5 kg (12 lb)
- warmup time: < 10 minutes
- diameter: 6 mm
- minimum output power: 180 µW
- maximum output power: 1 mW
- beam height: 55.1 mm
Input Power Requirement
- +15 V ± 0.3 V at 2.5 A maximum
- -15 V ± 0.3 V at 0.02 A maximum
The Keysight 5517A is used primarily in VME and PC-based laser interferometer systems where the velocity of motion is slower such as machine tool applications. Please contact Keysight for custom requirements.
Learn more about Laser Interferometer Position Measurement Systems.
Interested in a 5517A?
Extend the capabilities for your Laser Head
Featured Resources for 5517A Laser Head
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Optics and Laser Heads for Laser-Interferometer Positioning Systems
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
5517A, 5517B, 5517C, 5517CL, 5517D, 5517DL, 5517EL, 5517FL, 5517GL Laser Heads for Transducer Systems
View All Resources