Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Linear and nonlinear device measurement and analysis
- High accuracy and resolution
- Direct save/recall with internal disk drive
The 4195A Network/Spectrum analyzer provides excellent vector network and spectrum measurement performance from 10 Hz to 500 MHz. Providing both vector network and spectrum measurement capabilities, the 4195A is a cost effective solution for the development and production testing of analog devices. For improved performance and simple operation, many new and powerful features have been included, thus making the 4195A an ideal tool for the analog design engineer.
In addition to measuring a complete set of network and spectrum parameters, the 4195A can automatically derive impedance parameters from S-parameters. Direct impedance measurements from 100 kHz to 500 MHz can be performed using the optional 41951A Impedance test kit.
For more information about impedance analyzer, please visit Impedance Analyzers.