Logic Analyzer Configuration
- 136-channel portable logic analyzer
- Intuitive user interface and familiarity of Windows XP Pro
- Comprehensive single-ended signal support, threshold adjustable from -6 V to 6 V (10 mV increments)
Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- 800 MHz / 400 MHz (half/full-channel) conventional timing, 1 M / 512 K memory depth
- 200 MHz transitional timing, 256 K memory depth
State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- 200 MHz state analysis, 256 K memory depth
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problem signals quickly
The award-winning 1680 Series standalone and 1690 Series PC-hosted logic analyzers simplify complex logic analysis measurements in a remarkably intuitive, easy-to-navigate Windows®-based environment. These affordable logic analyzers offer a variety of channel counts, memory depths, and form factors, giving you the flexibility to choose a model that matches your work style, application and budget.
Accurate & Reliable Measurements Begin at the Probe Tip!
Probes are ordered separately. Choose a probe that fits your application: Keysight's Recommended Probes
For more information about logic analyzer, please visit Keysight Logic Analyzer.