Logic Analyzer Configuration
- 15-inch (38.1 cm) color display with touch screen available
- 102-channel portable logic analyzer with up to 32 M acquisition memory depth
- Comprehensive single-ended signal support, threshold is adjustable in -5 V to 5 V (10 mV increments)
- 48-channel pattern generator with up to 300 MVector/s speed and 16 M vector depth
Timing Analysis (Asynchronous Sampling)
- 4 GHz (250 ps) timing zoom with 64 K memory
- 1.0 GHz / 500 MHz (half / full-channel) conventional timing with deep memory
- 500 MHz transitional timing
State Analysis (Synchronous Sampling)
- State clock rates up to 450 MHz
- Data rates: up to 500 Mb/s
- Automated threshold/sample position setup for accurate measurements on high-speed buses
- Simultaneous eye diagrams on all channels identify problem signals quickly
The 16800 Series portable logic analyzers deliver an exclusive combination of logic analysis, pattern generation, application software and innovative probing...all at a price that will fit your budget.
For more information about logic analyzer, please visit Keysight Logic Analyzer.
For more information about portable logic analyzer, please visit Keysight 16860A Series Portable Logic Analyzers.