- Frequency range: dc to 6 GHz
- Insertion loss: 1.0 dB to 3 GHz, 1.5 dB to 6 GHz
- Return loss: 22 dB 30 kHz to 3 GHz, 20 dB 3 GHz to 6 GHz
- Maximum input power levels: 3 Watts (continuous), 6 Watts (pulse, 30 ms pulse width, 10% duty cycle)
- Limiting threshold: 30 dBm, typical
- Maximum dc volt: 30 V
The Keysight 11930A limiter provides input protection for a variety of RF and microwave instrumentation. For example, the input circuits of network analyzers may be protected for inputs up to 6 watts peak or 3 watts average power using the Keysight 11930A.
The Keysight 11930A is furnished with an APC-7 (7-mm) connector. This power limiter offers low insertion loss and linear operation at low input levels while providing protection against transients or short duration overloads.
Interested in a 11930A?
Featured Resources for 11930A Power Limiter, DC to 6 GHz, APC-7
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
11930A/B Power Limiters
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30