- Large aperture : laser beam diameters 9mm or less
- Weight: 510 g (18 oz)
- Materials Used:
• Housing: Stainless steel (416)
• Apertures: Plastic (nylon)
• Optics: Optical grade glass
• Adhesives: Low volatility (vacuum grade)
- Includes adjustable mount assembly with metric-threaded mounting screws
The Keysight 10772A Turning Mirror is a 100% reflectance mirror that turns the direction of an incoming laser beam 90 degrees. The mirror is used in the 5530 Laser Calibration System for applications such as machine tool calibration. It can be used in place of the 10707A Beam Bender (6 mm or less beam diameter) for applications that require the larger aperture of the 10772A.
The Keysight 10772A is available separately or as part of the 55283A Straightness measurement kit.
Interested in a 10772A?
Extend the Capabilities for your Turning Mirror
Featured Resources for 10772A Turning Mirror
Data Sheets 2020.08.12
5530 Dynamic Calibrator
Technical Overviews 2017.03.25
5530 Laser Calibration System