Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
Data Pod Configuration
- Logic level support: 5 V TTL
- Recommended lead set: Keysight 10474A
- Order at least one data pod for every 8 output channels
- Design in a dedicated header for pod connection or order one 8-channel lead set for each pod
- Maximum clock: 200 MHz
- Skew: Typical less than 4 ns; worst case = 4 ns
- Output type: 10H125 with 100 ohm series
Each Keysight Technologies 1670G Series pattern generator (004) needs one clock pod and up to four data pods. Each data pod provides eight output channels.
Order 1 to 4 sets where a set is (1) of these 8-Channel data pods + (1) 10474A lead set.
See product literature, "Keysight 1670G Series Benchtop Logic Analyzers."