The Keysight 10076A 4 kV, 100:1 passive probe gives you the voltage and bandwidth you need for making high-voltage measurements. Its compact design makes it easier to probe today's small power electronics components and its rugged construction means it can withstand rough handling without breaking.
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 250 MHz
- Risetime (calculated): <1.4 ns
- Attenuation ratio: 100:1
- Input resistance: 66.7 M ohm (when terminated into 1 M ohm)
- Input capacitance: 3 pF (approximate)
- Compensation range: 7-20 pF
- Maximum input: 4000 Vpk
- Length: 1.8 m
Compatible with 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 and 9000 Series oscilloscopes.
Notice: The Keysight 10076A was discontinued as of Sep 1, 2010. End of support life for this product will be Mar 1, 2016.
The Keysight 10076B passive probe is the recommended replacement product.