What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
M903xA Cold Boot Tool
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2021-11-04||1.0||See description below. This tool requires M9037A BIOS version AG12 or greater, M9035A BIOS version KS10 or greater, or M9038A BIOS version KS05 or greater.|
|See description below. This tool requires M9037A BIOS version AG12 or greater, M9035A BIOS version KS10 or greater, or M9038A BIOS version KS05 or greater.|
- This tool allows the system to power down and reboot itself to Windows after ~4-second intervals. A normal restart would just reboot without shutting down the controller.
- This feature allows modules in the system to load the firmware and reboot after that.
- Note that this setting is a one-time deal. Controller will behave/back to normal on the next restart unless tool is executed again.
How to Download
- Click the download button
How to Install
- Download and unzip the ColdBoot.zip file.
- As administrator, run the cpwresetCtrl64.exe file.
- When the command prompt shows up, enter “1” and press ENTER. The feature will be enabled.
- Note that this setting is a onetime deal. User will have to repeat the steps if they wish to enable it after chassis is power cycled.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- M9037A requires AG12 or greater
- M9035A requires KS10 or greater
- M9038A required KS05 or greater
No previous versions available