Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services | Global Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service — TaaS
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Industry-Ready Student Listing
Students completing qualification as Keysight RF/MW Industry-Ready Students have demonstrated to be valued individuals to their universities and future employees.
A key component of this certification program is the use of Keysight’s RF/MW workflow environment, a comprehensive way to simulate, measure and analyze communications components and systems. The foundations are Keysight's PathWave Design Software, industry proven design tools and high performance RF/MW measurement instruments. Bringing real-world measurement and test earlier into the design process enables design flaws to be captured early and corrected in a time- and cost-efficient manner, reducing overall development cost and improving design-to- manufacturing cycle time.
The table below shows a list of participating universities. Click any university link to display a list of certified students for that university.
* Note: There are two levels of certification. Both levels require satisfactory course completion of a Keysight certified course and/or lab that demonstrate a minimum coverage of software design and instrument measurement topics. One or more classes or labs may be required to satisfactorily complete the required topics. The first level will also require completion of a hands-on test to demonstrate Keysight EDA design tool and Keysight instrument measurement capabilities. This test should take no more than 30 minutes and can be administered by a graduate teaching assistant or professor.
- Level 1 proficiency – Basic Keysight EDA tool knowledge and basic measurement expertise. For example, PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) circuit filter design and Network Analyzer S-parameter measurements of filter.
- Level 2 proficiency – Additional design analysis with Keysight EDA tools (possibly other design tool expertise such as PathWave EM Design (EMPro) or PathWave System Design (SystemVue)) along with more involved measurement expertise. No test is required for Level 2. For example, use of Momentum or EM Design simulation in ADS with modulated signal creation and measurements with Signal Sources and Analyzers.
Learn more about the Keysight RF and Microwave Industry-Ready Student Certification Program.