Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
Waveform Generators Increase Design Efficiency
Arbitrary waveform design and use have had limited flexibility until recently. To change a waveform, you had to generate a new signal. While you might have been able to change one or two points by hand, changing large parts of the waveform required a redesign. Keysight Trueform Series waveform generators make arb signal generation more flexible and workflow easier.
This white paper discusses how Trueform Series waveform generators can help your arb waveforms do more and overcome some test challenges.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements