Nemo Outdoor from Keysight Technologies, Inc. has an established position both as a pioneer and leader in drive test measurement solutions. Nemo Outdoor offers a broad range of testing options, the widest range of 5G NR KPIs on the market, and support for all the newest technologies including 5G NR (SA and NSA), 5G NR carrier aggregation, 5G mmWave/sub-6 carrier aggregation, NB-IoT, LTE-M, LTE-A up to 8CC carrier aggregation, VoNR, VoLTE/ViLTE, VoWiFi/ViWiFi, 4x4 MIMO, and eMBMS testing.
• Quality-of-experience (QoE) metrics for the services and applications your customers are actually using.
• Automated measurements with extensive scripts and large-scale measurement lists enable you to focus on the actual task at hand during drive testing.
• User-defined parameters from signaling messages can be searched and displayed in info view and graph side panel during measurement and playback.
• Versatile benchmarking capabilities, including Nemo Network Benchmarking Solution (NBM) and Nemo Backpack Pro.
• Supports Qualcomm X50/X55/X60/X65/X70, Samsung Exynos 5100/5123/5123A/5123B/
5133/5300, HiSilicon Balong 5000, and MediaTek M70/M80 modem-based devices
devices, and 3rd party scanning receivers.
• Supports 5G NR standalone (SA) and non-standalone (NSA) mode testing.
• Supports 5G NR carrier aggregation testing.
• Supports 5G NR NSA/SA forcing.
• Supports 5G NR channel/PCI forcing.
• Collects 5G NR beam specific KPIs.
• Supports massive MIMO (mMIMO) drive tests and field measurements.
• Supports Dynamic Spectrum Sharing (DSS) measurements.
Reduce the Time-to-Market of Your New Services
To gain competitive advantage in today’s market, monitoring and improving customer experience is
crucial. The information provided by Nemo Outdoor assists in the verification and troubleshooting of new
services reducing the time-to-market.
Nemo Outdoor’s diversity is only matched by its flexible user interface and ease of use. Owing to its
single platform, all essential functionalities can be found in one location. Through the fully customizable
user interface, the user is able to tailor Nemo Outdoor to their particular use.
Nemo Outdoor supports real 5G NR field measurements, both standalone (SA) and non-standalone
(NSA) modes, and 5G NR forcing features, and offers the widest range of 5G NR KPIs on the market.
The solution combines Nemo Outdoor with Qualcomm X50/X55/X60/X65/X70, Samsung Exynos
5100/5123/5123A/5123B/5133/5300, HiSilicon Balong 5000, and MediaTek M70/M80 modem-based
devices devices and 3rd party scanning receivers. The collected metrics include RACH information, TX
power, rank (MIMO mode), modulation, MAC throughput and BLER, signal strength, and quality metrics
of the SSB beams. In addition, we collect QoS measurements including throughputs from different layers and latency.
The 5G NR test system can be used to perform real 5G NR measurements with demodulation of the 5G
NR reference signals and it enables simultaneous 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G NR spectrum scan and frequency
scan (CW) measurements. When paired with Nemo Network Benchmarking Solution (NBM), Nemo
Outdoor offers a revolutionary 5G benchmarking solution.
Your form has been successfully submitted.