Accelerate Your Semiconductor and IP Designs
An explosion in semiconductor design data and silicon intellectual property (IP) reuse is prompting chipmakers to collect and manage lifecycle data more effectively. Analog, mixed-signal, radio frequency (RF), and digital designers must work on platforms with superb performance, security, and reliability.
Keysight's design data and IP management solutions deftly maneuver the complex requirements of today's semiconductor design flows. Design Data Management (SOS) provides a sophisticated multi-site development environment that enables global teams to collaborate and efficiently manage design data from concept to tapeout. Keysight's IP Management (HUB) locates, tracks, publishes, and reuses IP for a seamless IP management experience.
Cliosoft Is Now Part of Keysight Technologies
With rich experience and expertise in managing design data, including functional IP blocks used in integrated circuits, Cliosoft, now part of Keysight Technologies, offers industry-leading revision control, and data and IP management solutions for electronic design automation (EDA) platforms.
Alongside the Cliosoft portfolio, Keysight enables customers to model, prototype, and assess multidomain networks and applications through software simulation, minimizing risks during development and reducing time to market.
Design Data Management (SOS)
Scale efficient, collaborative design management across sites and projects.
- Scalability: Optimize network storage and flexible design management that scale to your growing analog, mixed-signal, RF, and digital design needs.
- Team productivity: Boost productivity on a multi-site design at speed and scale with an architecture specially built for design team collaboration.
- Visual design reporting: Integrate Keysight Visual Design Diff (VDD) with DDM (SOS) to generate instant reports, streamline collaboration between engineers, and visually compare differences between two versions of a design. Learn more about Keysight VDD.
IP Management (HUB)
Manage, trace, and reuse IP across enterprise design projects.
- IP reuse: Locate, reuse, catalog, and publish IP and designs across multiple sites and teams.
- Dependency tracking: Track IP and design dependencies automatically by either bill of materials or consumers.
- Management insight: Get real-time oversight and insights with efficient workflows and reporting.
Connect Keysight DDM (SOS) to Your Existing Solutions
Easily add the power of Keysight DDM (SOS) to the software your design team is already using. With native integration and an intuitive interface, DDM (SOS) enables design teams to streamline schematic and layout management, improve design productivity, and much more—without modifying their existing design methodology.