What are you looking for?
- Grow with your needs with high-port-count 16-port and 8-port models that both come with reduced port options for economical lower-port-count testing, along with options for reduced or high performance
- Optimize power and cooling requirements with 2RU fixed chassis form factor
- Future-proof with one platform for all seven speeds: 400/200/100/50/40/25/10GE with PAM4 and NRZ signaling mode support
- Scale to 6.4 Tbps of line-rate traffic, with the ability to synchronize up to 5 chassis in a star topology to test 25.6 Tbps and an option for up to 6 chassis for applications beyond 25.6 Tbps with the Metronome Timing System
- Validate with complete L2/3 protocols emulation support with the IxNetwork software application
- Improve interoperability for optics, cables, and devices using Layer 1 BERT, PCS, and FEC testing for both PAM4 and NRZ signaling modes
Ultra-High-Density 400GE Testing
8x56Gb/s electrical interface, PAM4 encoded technology is becoming popular with 400GE adoption. Most switch ASICs now support this new PAM4 modulation along with the legacy NRZ encoding used for lower-speed technologies—easing the transition from 100GE to 400GE. Testing all 7 speeds from 10GE to 400GE on these platforms has become a new challenge. Bandwidth requirements for internet applications are driving the need for testing line rate traffic of 3.2, 6.4, 12.8, 25.6 Tbps ASICs.
Keysight has extended its industry-leading AresONE 400GE network test platforms to address these evolving market needs.
All-In-One Test Platform with 16-Port Density and 7 Speeds
AresONE-S is our latest addition to the AresONE family, doubling the density of AresONE in the same 2RU fixed chassis form factor. A staggering 6.4Tbps traffic generation capability, stackable to build higher-throughput testbeds gives you a future-proof test platform that can grow with your needs. It enables testing 7 speeds in the same platform with each port capable of the following speeds.
PAM4 Speeds: 1x400, 2x200, 4x100, 8x50GE
NRZ Speeds: 2x100, 4x50, 2x40, 8x25, 8x10GE
Flexibility to Fit Your Budget With Pay As You Grow
When it comes to testing hardware and software, you need the flexibility to grow with your needs and fit your budget. That is why we made AresONE-S available in an 8-port hardware chassis that supports an economical 4-port configuration, and a 16-port hardware chassis that supports an affordable 8-port configuration. All lower-port-count configurations are field-upgradeable to higher port counts.
Performance options that apply to any chassis port count configuration are field-upgradable from reduced- to full-performance. While the reduced-performance models are used for packet blasting and RFC benchmarking, the full-performance models are ideal to test carrier-class edge and core routers and different classes of data center switches to validate line-rate network traffic performance and the scale and performance of networking protocols.
“Proving that next generation 400GE optics can deliver 3.2 Tb speeds are an integral part getting the 400GE ecosystem ready for our customers. Demonstrations of interoperability using a proven test system such as the AresONE are key to bringing 400GE to market.”
Osa Mok, Chief Marketing Officer of InnoLight Technology
“Through strategic collaborations, we are providing the expertise needed to achieve solutions that not only meet the needs of the industry but also support the speeds that are required for the next generation of high-speed, high-density networking.”
Scott Sommers, group product manager at Molex and co-chair of the QSFP-DD MSA
“Thank you, Keysight Technologies for your valuable partnership, as we enable 400G. Our strategic partners have been key to our growth.”Arrcus LinkedIn Post
“We are excited to partner with Keysight to drive 12.8 Tbps TERALYNX switch performance using Keysight’s 400GE solution. Achieving this performance at up to 400GbE speeds is important as we work with customers, system vendors and copper and optical interconnect ecosystem partners to drive successful adoption of solutions based on TERALYNX.”
Amit Sanyal, vice president of product management and marketing of Innovium