Building a Better Digital World
Keysight solutions allow you to design, test, and operate your agency network with confidence. An integrated approach to network visibility, network security, and network testing is needed to ensure that your security and monitoring tools get the right data at the right time, every time.
Solutions for Enterprise
Avoid unexpected outages, overloads, breaches, and performance issues. Keysight's high performance, visibility solutions let you:
- Enable SECOPS teams to continuously protect your network against a complete range of threat vectors and attacks
- Ensure high-performing applications and user experience
- Verify performance of wireless deployment
Solutions For Finance
Finance and capital market participants have specific requirements in terms of pre-deployment testing and post-deployment visibility solutions such as:
- Special visibility tools for monitoring real time market data feeds
- Appliances to support very high security tool availability required by banks eg. Bypass switches.
- Measurement and simulation of network latency
- Real time QOS monitoring for retail bank networks
- VPN gateway testing for large volume remote users
Learn more about Keysight's solutions for Finance and Capital Markets
Solutions For Healthcare
Healthcare markets need to have visibility into data for use cases including:
- Compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Troubleshooting performance of IT and OT infrastructure
- Enforcing security and access controls
- Asset discovery, inventory, and risk mitigation
- Protecting against ransomware and other attacks
Learn more about Keysight’s solutions for Healthcare Markets:
Solutions For Industrial IOT
Fortifying ICS/SCADA networks is no longer optional. Protect your OT network with Keysight solutions that provide:
- Complete visibilitye into your IT and OT networks
- Taps and aggregation devices certified to operate in harsh, ruggedized environments
- Validation that your defenses protect your critical infrastructure
- Lower costs through efficient packet handling
Learn more about Keysight’s solutions for Industrial IOT
Network Security Threats You Need To Be Thinking About This Year
Help strengthen your cybersecurity practices by looking into three core attack vectors used in 2020. The Keysight Technologies 2021 Security Report gives you what you need to know to thwart those attacks. The report also discusses emerging threats for 2021.
Keysight Solutions Deliver
With 100% network visibility, your security and performance monitoring solutions get all the data they need to deliver results.
Blind spots in network visibility make it hard to see security threats and performance issues. Keysight delivers the data your monitoring solutions need with:
- Up to 4X the performance of competitive packet brokers
- Support for multiple concurrent features with no packet loss
- Easy configuration from drag-and-drop interface
- Dynamic filters that automatically adjust as your network changes
Learn more about Keysight Network Visibility
Without visibility into what's happening in your clouds, security and performance monitoring can suffer. Keysight provides:
- Total visibility for any public, private or hybrid cloud
- Automatic and unlimited scalability due to cloud-native design
- Filtering at the data source, to eliminate the risk of centralized processing
- Fast delivery of filtered data to solutions on-premises or in the cloud
Learn more about Keysight Cloud Monitoring
Your business can suffer if you wait to act until performance problems occur. Keysight Hawkeye models complex, realistic traffic and monitor network response to:
- Understand and optimize user experience
- Automate continuous performance checks
- Proactively detect bottlenecks and access latency
- Quickly isolate service problems and troubleshoot outages
Learn more about Keysight Proactive Monitoring
Inline Security Resilience
Will you be protected if your security infrastructure suffers a temporary outage or needs to be upgraded? Keysight's high performance visibility platform lets you:
- Automatically route network traffic around any outage
- Send inline traffic to security tools at the fastest possible speed
- Maintain security monitoring during infrastructure failures
- Integrate professional security intelligence
Learn more about Keysight Inline Security Resilience
Keysight Enterprise Case Studies
Customers put their trust in Keysight solutions to run their business. See how we enable them with the following case studies:
Keysight eliminated network blind spots to quickly identify and resolve performance issues, allowing them to reduce mean-time-to-resolution by 75%.
Keysight Increased resilience of security architecture to minimize the risk of malicious traffic slipping into their network and help their security monitoring solutions work more efficiently.
Keysight reduced the time to diagnose network issues by aggregating, filtering, and delivering data used by their performance monitoring solution.
Keysight reduced security risk by replacing an existing packet broker that was found to drop packets under heavy loads with a more powerful, lossless packet processing engine.
PLAYS well with others
Keysight provides data from every network segment, every type of cloud, encrypted or not, and filters at line-rate speed to increase efficiency. A sampling of our partners is shown below. See the full list at Technology Partners.
Can Your Network Packet Broker Handle The Truth?
If you don't know what is real, how can you react appropriatley to the market and your internal and external customers? The only way to know is to validate your existing architecture.
Discover how our industry-leading solutions keep service delivery strong and secure.
Let us show you how Keysight solutions can help optimize network and application performance, strengthen security, and give you more control over your clouds.
Enterprise Solutions For Our Channel Partners
Keysight works very closely with our enterprise focused channel ecosystem by enabling them to run their own targeted campaigns. Using innovation from Keysight Solutions for Enterprise IT and aligning them with the latest industry topics, we've made it easy for our partners to leverage our content in package we call 'Campaign-in-a-Box'.