Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Keep Your Defenses Strong
Make sure your security solutions see traffic from every link in your network and get the data they need at high speed. Ensure continuous monitoring and the fastest possible recovery with a high availabilty configuration.
Balance Monitoring With Responsiveness
High-performance Keysight Network Security architecture can:
- Tap, filter, and process traffic at high speed, to deliver the right data to each security solution
- Protect network availability during deployment, upgrade, and maintenance of security solutions
- Ensure continuous security monitoring if an inline solution fails
Inline Security Concepts Explained
Inline security monitoring of live traffic is part of an organization's cyber defense. For each of the 20 terms covered, we offer a simple definition, common use cases, and important considerations for deployment.
Inline Security Deployment Scenarios
Learn more about the benefits of inline security in the following scenarios.
Reduce Security Alerts
Pre-filtering traffic keeps security tools from being overwhelmed and helps staff focus on high-priority alerts. Find out more.
Ensure Continuous Inspection
When every second counts, make sure you maintain security inspection during hardware or software failures.
Upgrade Without Downtime
Did you know you can upgrade and maintain your security solutions without disrupting network availability or waiting for a maintenance window? Deploying an external bypass in front of inline security tools lets you route traffic around any device you need to take offline.
The Value of Inline Security
Deploying a security architecture let this company chain inline security tools together to increase efficiency.
High availability deployment of next gen firewall satisfies need for robust threat detection.