관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
The Keysight 10442B is a resistive divider probe. The10400 miniature probe family offers modular construction, superior electrical performance, and high reliability. Modular construction allows individual replacement of probe tips, cables, and chassis assemblies which reduces repair costs.
The narrow sharp probe tip is excellent for probing surface mount technology.
This family has a complete set of accessories that complement today's large variety of probing needs.
- Narrow, Sharp,Probe Tip
- The general purpose grabber is attached to the probe tip for use on IC pins and other typical circuit measurements.
- The IC grabber is attached to the probe tip to allow easy and firm grip to a IC with 0.1" pitch without the hazard of shorting adjacent pins on the IC.
- The alligator clip style ground lead has a ferrite bead included in its construction which reduces noise in the measured signal.
- The barrel insulator prevents possible shorting of probe tip and circuitry. Use the barrel insulator with the general purpose grabber for correct fit of grabber.
- The accessory package contains: four grounding spanners for high frequency measurements, one barrel insulator, eight colored cable markers, one adjustment screwdriver.
- Circuit Loading: 500 ohm; 1.2 pF
- Typical Scope Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- Compensates Scope Input: 50 ohm