Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
In EMI testing, success depends on tools that can help you do more in less time—today and tomorrow. That's why we created the Keysight N9038B MXE EMI receiver, a standards-compliant diagnostic signal analyzer built on an upgradeable platform. In the lab and on the bench, it provides the accuracy, repeatability, and reliability you need to test with confidence. Equip your team with the N9038B MXE EMI receiver and keep the test queue flowing.
- Perform EMI tests with a standard-compliant receiver: CISPR 16-1-1:2019, MIL-STD-461G, ANSI C63.2, and FCC
- Reduce overall test time with time domain scanning enabled by fast Fourier transform (FFT) scans
- Simplify measurement setup with the new, larger capacitive multi-touch screen and the Keysight X-Series signal analyzer menu structure optimized for touch user interface (UI)
- Get enhanced diagnostics using spectrum and real-time analysis, strip chart, markers, and spectrogram
- Evaluate emissions and identify suspect signals through the front panel or remotely with software
- Migrate easily to the new platform with built-in code compatibility
Maximize Throughput in EMI Compliance Testing
The N9038B MXE EMI receiver achieves high-performance EMI testing and data analysis.
- Enhance your lab with the latest capabilities, including time domain scanning.
- Maximize insights by viewing signal activity in the time domain, frequency domain, and spectrogram view.
- Get a consistent measurement framework and a broad set of applications, for EMI and beyond.
- Extend instrument longevity with easy upgrade paths.
Broad Set of EMI Measurement Essentials
Use a broad list of standards-compliant tests to execute EMI compliance testing flawlessly to get your device to market, faster. This Keysight EMI compliance solution, powered by Keysight's PathWave X-Series software, delivers all of this and more. Find out more about how the N9038B MXE EMI receiver, Keysight N9048B PXE EMI receiver for compliance testing, and PathWave X-Series EMI compliance measurement application work together.
3 Hz to 44 GHz
DANL at 1 GHz, RF preselector on
Maximum Analysis Bandwidth
Phase Noise at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset
Solutions for EMC Test
Application Notes 2020.08.25
Making Conducted and Radiated Emissions Measurements