Bundle Oscilloscopes with Software and Save
Get up to 40% off an MXR-series oscilloscope when bundled with application software. Check out this limited time offer.
Maximize Your Memory for Free
For a limited time, get 1.6 Gpts of memory for free when you purchase a new Infiniium MXR-series oscilloscope.
Design Without Compromise
Keysight's Infiniium MXR B-Series oscilloscopes have hardware-accelerated, automated analysis tools, extra-low, front-end noise, and uncompromised performance so engineers can test faster, shorten time to market, and design without compromise using an oscilloscope that delivers dependable results.
- Up to 70% faster jitter analysis (compared to MXR A)
- 65% faster power integrity analysis (compared to MXR A)
- 45% faster FFTs (compared to MXR A)
- 15% faster USB 2.0 compliance testing (compared to MXR A)
- 500 MHz to 6 GHz on all 4 or 8 analog channels
- Accurate measurements with effective number of bits (ENOB) up to 9.0, and a noise floor as low as 43 µV
- 8-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, DVM, counter, real-time spectrum analyzer, frequency response analyzer, and waveform generator in one unit
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution on a 15.6-inch display that can be extended or duplicated to a large monitor
- Upgradeable in every possible way with dozens of options to make testing faster, easier, and less prone to human error
Bundles and Trade-In Programs
Choose a Pre-Configured Bundle and Save
Save up to 30% when you purchase a new MXR B-Series oscilloscope and choose the pre-configured bundle that best fits your needs.
Trade-In Your Old Oscilloscope
Trade in your current S-Series, 9000-Series, MXR A-Series, or competitor's oscilloscope and get credit up to 60% towards a new MXR oscilloscope.
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
The MXR B-Series offers a robust suite of powerful software for signal integrity, power integrity, protocol trigger and decode applications as well as compliance test applications.
The Infiniium MXR B-Series Offers
- Real-time spectrum analysis, ideal for testing fast-changing signals
- >750,000 UI/s eye diagrams at 10 bits
- 6 GHz on 8 channels
- 16 GSa/s on 8 channels
- 200 Mpts per channel memory, standard
- Full upgradeability, no exceptions
0.5 – 6 GHz
4 or 8, upgradeable
Waveform Update Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find The Model That's Right For You
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2023.08.03
Infiniium MXR B-Series
Application Notes 2023.09.06
Infiniium EXR and MXR-Series Oscilloscopes: Quickly Find and Identify Hidden Signal Errors
Application Notes 2021.03.14
Testing Switch Mode Power Supplies Using the Infiniium EXR- and MXR-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Oscilloscope Probing for High-speed Signals
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Bandwidth and Rise Time Requirements for Accurate Scope Measurements
View All Resources