Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Dynamic Data Acquisition System
To stay ahead of your competition, you need modern dynamic data acquisition (DAQ) capabilities in your test system to capture dynamic signals that may be transient, imperfect, and may have external noise perturbation, complex mixed signals, and more.
Traditional static data acquisition gives us a glimpse of measurements periodically, but cannot catch dynamic changes of impact shock stresses on a structure, vibration of a motor, or changes in environmental noise.
A modern DAQ system has dynamic data acquisition capability which allows it to scan each channel and make multiple samples of measurements. Dynamic data acquisition ensures accuracy and reduces errors and variability often associated with the acquisition and analysis of dynamic data.
See how Keysight's high-performance data acquisition systems, in combination with the 4 channel simultaneous sampling digitizer module, helps ensure accuracy while reducing errors and variability.