Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Keysight's platform for public, private, and hybrid cloud visibility, CloudLens enables packet capture, filtering, and analysis to provide dynamic network intelligence in any cloud environment. A platform-agnostic, auto-scaling, and easy-to-use platform, CloudLens helps organizations do the following:
- Reduce risk by capturing cloud-based packet data
- Improve security and performance with actionable intelligence
- Increase efficiency with intelligence filtering and load balancing
With its unique cloud-native architecture, CloudLens is a natural fit for cloud-only and cloud-first strategies, along with organizations that utilize multi-cloud or hybrid environments. When network security and performance matter most, organizations trust CloudLens to shed light on their most vulnerable blind spots.
Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud. See into any Cloud.
Packet-Level Visibility into Your Public Clouds
Public clouds offer elasticity, scalability, and cost savings, but a lack of packet data can make it difficult to prevent performance problems or secure vulnerable blind spots.
When visibility matters most, CloudLens gives you complete access to packet data in your public cloud.
Maximum Flexibility for Private Cloud Visibility
Private clouds give your users faster access to applications and services. However, without access to inter-VM traffic, your security, APM, and NPM tools are not getting a holistic view.
No matter your hypervisor, CloudLens makes it easy to gain packet-level visibility in your private cloud.
Complete Visibility for Hybrid Cloud Environments
A mix of public and private clouds is versatile, however many solutions are unable to capture packets in hybrid environments without complex and costly workarounds.
When you need a seamless, stress-free solution, CloudLens gives you visibility without the headaches.
Cloud Visibility For Dummies
White Papers 2020.05.26
CloudLens: Visibility in Public Cloud
White Papers 2020.05.27
Ixia CloudLens: Managing the Elastic Cloud Visibility Surface