Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
Network Emulator 3
Precision test instrument for 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
- Emulate in the lab normal and worst-case conditions that occur over live production LAN/WAN networks
- Test hardware, protocols, and applications to validate performance and interoperability
- Characterize end-user experience under real-world conditions
- Reproduce and quickly resolve issues occurring in the field
- Test 5G networks and the impact of delay and impairments
- Test the effect of delay on the network and application performance
- Determine how applications will perform when distributed across data centers
- Cause outage and degrade scenarios to trigger and validate fail-over protection
Knowing How Networks and Devices Will Behave Under Real-World Conditions
All too often, we see devices and applications come to market or deploy on a network without having faced the rigors of the real networks they must support. This makes for an unpleasant experience for the organizations using these products and their network end-users alike.
Whether in the lab or pre-deployment, effective testing requires a real-world environment that reproduces realistic network conditions and behavior. All software and hardware should be subjected to a realistic test environment before deployment.
Real-World Network Impairment Testing
Network Emulator 3 is a precision test instrument for 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE Ethernet impairment. The device allows users to accurately emulate the real network conditions that occur over live production LAN/WAN networks. By emulating realistic and worst-case network conditions in the lab, users can validate and test the performance of new hardware, protocols, and applications to prevent failures in production networks.
The Network Emulator 3 offers a rich feature-set to allow testing in a controlled lab environment with repeatable and predictable impairments.
Data Sheets 2022.11.07
Network Emulator 3: 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE Impairment
Let us help you build high-performing 100GE, 50GE, 40GE, 25GE, and 10GE devices and networks.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements