What are you looking for?
Meet the SL106XX Measurement and Control Module Series
The Scienlab SL106XX Series covers a wide range of test, measurement, and control tasks. If required, you can combine your measurement task and scope.
They are ideal for carrying out challenging measurement tasks, even under difficult environmental conditions; for example, a climate chamber. The modules offer top quality, robustness, and easy and intuitive operation.
- Precise, reproducible, and time-synchronous measurement data recording
- Fully electrically isolated measurement channels up to 1,000 V insulated between each channel
- Connection via open Ethernet interface; automatic detection of Scienlab Energy Storage Discover (ESD) software
- Individual combination of different measurement module types
High Performance for All Your Applications
The SL106XX Series has modules with analog measurement inputs for voltages, temperature sensors, and a digital I/O module for recording and switching digital signals.
- A communication interface enables the integration of various Fieldbus systems like CAN, FlexRay, or XCP
- The Measurement and Controle Module (MCM) Terminal Control provides adjustable voltage outputs for Scienlab Battery Management Systems (BMS) and device under test (DUT) power supply as well as floating relay contacts to simulate terminals 15, 30, and more
- Easy integration into the Scienlab Energy Storage Discover (ESD) or the customer's software
Drive the Future of E-Mobility
Accelerate the development and validation of batteries with Keysight’s Scienlab Battery Test Solutions. From cell chemistry to battery pack Keysight’s holistic approach is your key to success:
Synchronized Time Stamp
Data acquisition with a synchronized time stamp in accordance with the precision time protocol (PTP)
Use with Scienlab Energy Storage Discover (ESD) software or the customer's software
High Insulation Strength
Up to 1,000 V for safe working conditions
Customizable Data Rate
Parameters are freely programmable
Find the Model that's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities of Your Scienlab Measurement and Control Module
Data Sheets 2024.02.26
SL106XX Measurement & Control Module
E-Mobility: Innovative Design & Test Solutions for the Electric Powertrain and HEV / EV Ecosystem
White Papers 2023.11.29
Advanced Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) for Battery Testing
View All Resources
EP1150A PathWave Lab Operations for Battery Test
SL1091A Scienlab Energy Storage Discover
SL1700A Series Scienlab Battery Pack Test System