Last updated May 23, 2022
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file placed on your device when you visit a webpage. A cookie may contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your login information or search terms you have entered on our website. A cookie may also collect technical data related to your browsing session such as IP address, browser size, type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of visits to our website and the hyperlinks you visited.
What types of cookies does Keysight use?
The specific names and types of the cookies we use may change from time to time. As a general matter, we use the following types of cookies on our websites:
- Required cookies are essential to enable core website functionality. These cookies enable the following features:
- Provide secure login
- Remember your login details and other preferences
- Get an online quote
- Configure a product
- Provide access to authorized content
- Allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance
- Make sure the website looks consistent
- Advertising cookies are used by Keysight and our advertising partners to deliver advertisements for Keysight products and services that are relevant to you and your interests. These cookies enable the following features:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Serve ads for Keysight products and services related to your interests
By gathering and remembering information about your interactions with us online, these technologies allow us to provide you with a better web and marketing experience. Specifically, cookies enable Keysight to do the following:
- Customize our website to your needs, likes and dislikes.
- Provide an automated login process as a convenience for previously registered customers, ensuring that you will be identified accurately and linked with your registration data.
- Remember information you enter on our website, such as search terms, key words, names of products, or your contact information, making it easier for you to enter the information on subsequent visits.
- Provide a better web experience by letting us monitor what is working on our website in different locations and what is not.
- Know which emails have been opened by recipients and which links are clicked by recipients so that we may more accurately report on and improve our marketing communications to you.
- Know how you have interacted with content on our website so that we can deliver enhanced interactions and more relevant information about products or services that might interest you.
- Employ analytics tools to measure traffic and usage trends on our website and in response to marketing emails.
- See how visitors move around our website.
- Deliver advertisements for Keysight products and services that are relevant to you and your interests.
Keysight allows trusted third-party partners like Google and Adobe to employ cookies or other tracking technologies on our website. These third parties may use these technologies to recognize you across devices, like your mobile phone, laptop, and tablet.
In some circumstances, Keysight may share certain personal information that we collect with our trusted third-party partners. For example, we may share information with our advertising partners to identify potentially relevant audiences for targeted Keysight advertising. We only share information as necessary for the specific business relationship. These partners are required to keep this information confidential and can only use it to provide services at Keysight’s direction.
We may receive reports from our third-party partners based on the information obtained through cookies, on an individual and aggregated basis.
What types of choices do I have about cookies on Keysight’s website?
Cookies can be removed explicitly using functionality built into most web browsers. You may also set up your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests, to ask for permission to accept them, or to decline cookies completely. However, some features of the website may not function properly if you do not accept cookies. Please review your browser’s settings and instructions for information about how to manage your cookies.
In addition, if you are located in the EU or UK, you may choose what types of cookies Keysight’s website uses by using our cookie consent manager.
For opt-out options specific to Google Analytics, please click here.
What other types of technologies does Keysight use?
Return to Keysight Privacy Statement.