Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- For use in patch panels and fiber distribution frames
- Single mode fiber speeds of 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G and 100G
- Bend-insensitive fibers
- Lower latency that traditional fiber taps
- No exterior housing
- Multimode fiber speeds of 1G, 10G and 25G
- 50/50 and 70/30 split ratios supported
#SuperTinyTap — Patch Taps
Reduce Fiber Costs. Reduce Rack Space. Improve Light Loss Budgets.
The Patch Tap is designed to give you deployment flexibility. By eliminating the exterior shell around the fiber tap, the footprint of the Patch Tap has been reduced down to the size of its 3 duplex LC connectors.
This new form factor, with its ability to be installed into major manufacturers’ blank adapter panels and patch panels, gives you the flexibility to install taps in the main distribution area. Maintain flexibility and install taps exactly where you need them.
Tiny in size and tiny in added latency. Patch taps have around half the fiber length of traditional fiber taps which give reduced latency for hyper latency sensitive trading applications. They have approximately 1nSec lower latency. In addition they can be deployed in ways that remove the need for cross connects to fiber rack mounts which give even greater latency savings.
The Patch Tap is optimized and tested for high-performance networks. These 100% passive devices can be deployed at any inline connection with no overhead, no added management burden, and no impact to network availability.
Data Sheets 2020.05.21
Ixia Patch Tap