Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Powerful test plan creation and execution
- Graphical editor for creating test plans
- Two versions of the editor exist for support on Windows and Linux platforms
- Fast execution and test flow visualization, analysis and insights
- Scalable modular “plug-in” software architecture. Take advantage of provided plug-ins in the Package Repo, or create your own using the SDK
- Run Explorer, Results Viewer and Timing Analyzer for test data visualization and analysis
- Built on the OpenTAP, an open-source test sequencer
- Ideal for R&D and Design Validation Labs
Plugin development and debug environment
- Python and .NET SDK that integrate with Visual Studio and other IDEs
- Package management and deployment system
PathWave Test Automation provides powerful, flexible and extensible test sequencing and test plan creation with additional capabilities that optimize your test software development and overall performance. Built on the PathWave software platform, PathWave Test Automation enables you to quickly create your test solutions, maximize your team’s productivity, and accelerate your products’ time-to-market.
Interested in a KS8400B?
Featured Resources for KS8400B PathWave Test Automation
Technical Overviews 2022.03.15
KS8400B PathWave Test Automation built on OpenTAP®
Removing Time-To-Market Barriers for Design and Test Engineers
Course Overviews 2023.05.17
Test Automation Platform (TAP) User eLearning
Alle Ressourcen anzeigen