Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzer
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service und Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Training Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
The Genesys EM block includes the most advanced 3D planar electromagnetic simulator in the industry, Momentum GXF, along with Momentum GX, EMpower and links to Sonnet.
EM Building Block
Momentum GXF is the highest-performance 3D-planar EM simulator with multi-threading Method of Moment analysis engine for speed and NlogN algorithm for high capacity. Robust polygonal meshing allows arbitrary layout shapes to be analyzed efficiently without the contraints of fitting to rectangular grids.
Momentum GX is the high-performance integrated 3D-planar EM simulator based on Method-of-Moments analysis technique. It is a subset of Momentum GXF and does not include multi-threading and NlogN solver.
EMPro analyzes non-planar 3-D electromagnetic effects such as packaging, shielding and integration of circuit with waveguides. In a single click, Genesys exports its planar RF/ microwave layout, along with ports and substrate material properties to EMPro for immediate simulation. Eliminates tedious manual re-entering of 3D structures, EM port locations and material properties.