Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUKTE UND DIENSTLEISTUNGEN
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Protokoll-Analysatoren und Prüfgeräte
- Rauschzahl-Analysatoren und Rauschquellen
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Parameter-/All-in-one-Analysatoren und Messkurvenschreiber
- Generatoren, Rauschquellen und Stromversorgungen
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest und -sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Battery Drain Video: Seamless Measurement Ranging on the N6781A
The Keysight N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measurement unit (SMU) for battery drain analysis is a powerful R&D tool and designed to help engineers understand current consumption in battery powered devices. Unlike traditional SMUs, which are designed specifically for device parametric test, the Keysight N6781A SMU is specifically designed to meet the unique test challenges of battery drain analysis and functional test. Features such as stable output voltage and seamless measurement ranging make the N6781A SMU an ideal solution for battery-powered device design and test. Seamless ranging allows engineers to view their entire current waveform, from nA to A, in one pass and in one picture.
This video provides a 4:26-minute overview of seamless measurement ranging with the Keysight N6781A SMU and N6705B DC Power Analyzer.
View the video by clicking on the links below. You can also download the videos for viewing at a later time by right-clicking the links below and selecting "Save Target as..."
These videos require Windows® Media Player. You can download and install the player from the Media Player home page.
Windows® is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.