O que você está procurando?
Simplify Test Set Up and Configuration
The WaveJudge offers a powerful graphical user interface, that can be used standalone, with strong visual emphasis in troubleshooting and configuration.The user-friendly software control package greatly simplifies test set up and provides quick graphic confirmation of the test configuration. Its outstanding visual analysis tools can be expanded to troubleshoot in cross-platform environments thanks to its powerful import and export features.
Powerful Graphical User Interface
The WaveJudge offers a powerful graphical user interface that simplifies the test setup and configuration. Using the GUI, you can:
- Identify and analyze complex antenna schemes including MIMO and beamforming
- Compare expected vs. received frame structure and identify allocation issues
- Synchronize and reference signal errors
- Visually inspect scheduler performance
- Capture the attach process beginning with UL power
- Trace the bytes as they move through the MAC, RLC and PDCP layers
Cross-Platform Import and Export Features
WaveJudge can troubleshoot different environments and troubleshoot various system interfaces thanks to its powerful import and export features. These are the supported IQ captures:
- Keysight E7515B UXM 5G
- Keysight VSA (89600)
- Keysight ORAN Studio
- Keysight Propsim Channel Emulator
- Keysight UeSIM UE Emulator
- Keysight WaveJudge
SJ001A WaveJudge Wireless Analyzer Toolset
The WaveJudge Wireless Analyzer Toolset combines powerful over-the-air communications analysis and real-time protocol decoding and PHY analysis. It is an essential tool for troubleshooting 5G network performance problems between devices and base stations in development and deployment.