Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
- High port density with 8-ports of 400GE per fixed, 2 RU chassis
- Supports QSFP-DD and OSFP pluggable interfaces
- Multi-rate Ethernet with each port supporting line-rate 1x400GE with a fan-out option for 2x200GE, 4x100GE, and 8x50GE speeds
- First-to-market support for 4x100GE NRZ testing from a QSFP-DD PAM4 port using AEC copper cable technology
- Runs Keysight's IxNetwork to validate high-scale Layer 2/3 multi-protocol devices for performance and scalability over 400/200/100/50GE speeds
- Comprehensive L1 BERT, RS-544 FEC statistics, FEC symbol error density distribution, and PCS/FEC symbol error injection testing and Rx eye histogram stats and analysis
- Simplifies L1 BERT and PCS lanes Tx/Rx standards-based Pass/Fail validation with IxSuiteStore 400GE Transceiver and PCS Testing suite
High-Density 400GE Testing
Operators understand that 400GE is the most cost-effective way to keep up with the exponential growth of data center traffic. Current switch silicon will enable capacities of 32-ports of 400GE in a 1-to-2 RU size, and even higher-port-density devices are on the near horizon. To realize the cost efficiencies of 400GE, high density is key to reduce power, cooling, cabling, and rackspace.
When it comes to testing new 400GE equipment, the same is true. Introducing the AresONE 8-port 400GE test solution in a 2 rack-unit fixed chassis, available in QSFP-DD and OSFP variants.
400GE Testing From the World's Leader in Network Test
AresONE is an 8-port 400GE solution capable of generating up to 3.2Tbps of line-rate traffic in a single chassis. The proven AresONE fixed chassis form factor meets customer requirements for ultra-high-density testing with less rackspace, power, and cooling. Our second-generation 400GE solution is used by the top network equipment manufacturers (NEMs), switch silicon / optical transceiver / ASIC manufacturers, cloud service providers, and carriers to validate and test their 400GE products and network rollouts.
Test all features, at all speeds
With the AresONE test solution, you can validate not just 400GE but also other speeds since each port can be used to test 2x200GE, 4x100GE, or 8x50GE multi-rate Ethernet using the same AresONE hardware. Our extensive test capabilities include comprehensive RS-544 forward error correction (FEC) testing and statistics, FEC symbol error injection testing, L1 BERT and the broadest L2/3 protocol coverage, scale, and performance testing with IxNetwork.
Flexibility to Fit Your Budget With Pay As You Grow
When it comes to test hardware and software, AresONE offers you the flexibility to grow with your needs and fit your budget. That's why we made AresONE available in 4-port and 8-port reduced and full models that are field-upgradable from 4-ports to 8-ports, as well as reduced- to full-performance models. While the reduced-performance models are used for packet blasting and RFC benchmarking, the full-performance models are ideal to test carrier-class routers and switches to validate performance and scale of networking protocols.
Data Sheets 2023.07.24
AresONE-400GE QSFP-DD High-Density 8-Port Test System
Data Sheets 2023.07.25
AresONE-400GE OSFP High-Density 8-Port Test System
Data Sheets 2023.12.21
IxNetwork MACsec Test Solution
Solution Briefs 2021.12.02
400GE Optics and Cable Guide
Keysight Technologies 2021.12.02
Anatomy of a 400GE FEC
Eliminate FEC Frame Loss in 400GE Optical Links and Components
Application Notes 2020.12.17
IxOS / IxNetwork Synchronization Architectures
Application Notes 2021.09.09
Active Electrical Cable Technology for Keysight 400GE to 4x100GE with PAM4-to-NRZ Conversion
Nine Tests You Need Now for Edge-to-Cloud Networking
Keysight Technologies 2023.02.22
K400 400GE QSFP-DD and CFP8 Load Modules
World's first QSFP-DD 400/200/100/50GE test solution