The World's Most Advanced Oscilloscope
Developing next generation technology requires world-class signal integrity from your test equipment. Achieve design insights you never thought possible with the highest bandwidth, highest ENOB, and lowest noise floor. Keysight’s breakthrough technology enables you to conquer even the most difficult measurement and design challenges.
- 5 to 110 GHz of bandwidth, with the most comprehensive set of probing, analysis applications, and measurements for advanced technologies
- Most accurate oscilloscope at any bandwidth - lowest noise, highest ENOB, and 10-bit vertical resolution enable you to see the truest representation of of your signal
- Solve problems faster with hardware-accelerated measurements and analysis
- EVM performance for wideband mmWave measurements that rivals even the best signal analyzers
- Protect your investment with a fully upgradeable, multipurpose platform capable of time domain, frequency domain, and phase noise measurements - the last oscilloscope you will ever need to purchase
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
The UXR-Series offers a robust suite of powerful software for signal integrity, power integrity, protocol decode and trigger applications as well as compliance test applications.
Solve Your Toughest Measurement Challenges with the Right Capabilities
- Have confidence in your measurements with superior signal integrity and industry leading specifications.
- Measure with the highest effective number of bits (ENOB) at full bandwidth.
- Upgrade your oscilloscope to meet your ever evolving design requirements with full bandwidth and channel upgradeability.
- Test with the lowest noise floor: less than 1 mVrms of vertical noise at 110 GHz.
- Ensure accuracy in your measurements with the lowest jitter: less than 25 fs (rms) of intrinsic jitter and less than 10 fs (rms) of inter-channel jitter.
- Guarantee precision with the self-calibration modules.
5 to 110 GHz
1, 2, or 4
Max Memory Depth
128 or 256
Max DDC Bandwidth
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
Data Sheets 2022.07.28
Infiniium UXR-Series Oscilloscopes
Technical Overviews 2018.01.17
Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2018
Application Notes 2019.01.13
Enabling Breakthroughs in Terabit Research
Application Notes 2019.09.24
Noise Figure Measurements: 10 Hints
View All Resources