What are you looking for?
The U2651A/U2652A/U2653A will be discontinued on June 1, 2024. The last day to place an order for this product is May 31, 2024. Keysight will continue to provide support for this product for the standard period of 5 years. You may purchase the relevant bench or modular system as an alternatives Function Generator (EDU33211A), SMU (N6784A), Digital Multimeter (EDU34450A), Oscilloscope (EDUX1052G), DAQ (DAQ970A).
Opto-Isolated Design Enhances Usability and Reliability
Keysight’s U2600A Series isolated digital IO DAQs are high-performance modules with up to eight channels of 64-bit high density, opto isolated digital input and digital output. With an output voltage range of 5 to 35 V, you are able to drive a wide array of actuators and control more sensors using just one USB digital IO device.
- Opto isolation for reliable and improved signal quality
- Quick USB setup for plug-and-play configuration
- Modular capability–when slotted into the U2781A product chassis
- Up to 64 opto-isolated digital I/O lines with 1250 V peak transient protection
- On-board isolated +5 V power supply eliminates the need for an external source
- Interrupt function for automatic triggering and virtual port grouping function
- SCPI and IVI-COM support and compatibility with a wide range of KDEs
- BenchVue software is included for quick setup and data logging to PC
PathWave BenchVue USB Modular DAQ Pro Software
- Perform unrestricted data logging with limit checking and alerts.
- Control measurement channels for your specific test configurations from multiple data acquisition units.
- Log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types.
- Export data quickly to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Control, automate, and simplify with BenchVue
Keysight BenchVue software eliminates many of the issues around testing. By making it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences, you can quickly move past the test development phase and access results faster than ever before with just a few clicks.
- Configure the most commonly used controls and measurements from instruments
- Easily log and export data and screen images in just a few clicks for faster analysis
- Create automated test sequences fast with minimal instrument knowledge
Digital Input Type
Maximum Transient Voltage
1250 V rms
Maximum Input Voltage
Maximum Output Voltage
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
Data Sheets 2023.02.01
U2600A Series USB Modular Isolated Digital I/O Devices
Easily Arrange and Rearrange your Tests
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Bench and System Switching
View All Resources