Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
Versatile USB DAQ Modules Offer Choice and Expansion
The Keysight USB data acquisition (DAQ) family gives you the choice and flexibility to create solutions that evolve and expand according to your changing measurement needs. You can acquire, measure, and analyze data from electrical, mechanical, physical, and acoustical phenomena.
The USB DAQ series includes multifunction measurement modules, simultaneous-sampling measurement modules, and digital input/output (DIO) modules. These versatile modules are able to work as standalone and modular devices (slottable into the U2781A product chassis).
PathWave BenchVue USB Modular DAQ Pro Software
- Perform unrestricted data logging with limit checking and alerts.
- Control measurement channels for your specific test configurations from multiple data acquisition units.
- Log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types.
- Export data quickly to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Find The USB Modular DAQ Series That's Right For You
Improve Your Productivity With The Right Accessories
External test components such as cables, adapters, and amplifiers represent a critical part and often the weak link in your measurement system. Keysight test accessories improve your productivity, providing accurate and repeatable results, superior RF performance, and unmatched quality and reliability to minimize measurement uncertainty.
U2802A Thermocouple Input Signal Conditioner
Converts low input voltage signal from a thermocouple into an output voltage range suitable for the data acquisition device
- Supports thermocouple types J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B
- Up to 31 thermocouple inputs
- Built-in thermistor for cold junction compensation