Keysight nanoVTEP is the smallest vectorless test probe in the industry
As devices got smaller, the amplifier used in VTEP testing become too big to use. Keysight NanoVTEP Vectorless Test Solutions offer more robust analysis with a smaller foot print. Keysight devised a way to test the smaller, less powerful signals emitted by these devices.
- miniaturized amplifier allows you to perform vectorless test on electronic devices as small as 4 mm by 4 mm, a 60% reduction in footprint compared to a VTEP probe
- slim profile allows you to implement vectorless testing in high density fixtures, thereby increasing coverage and fault detection rate in the test process
- Increased both test coverage and fault detection with miniaturized test probe that overcome placement challenges in high density fixtures
Meet the All-New NanoVTEP Gen 2
Assembling the barrel and receptacle of the nanoVTEP is now much easier with nanoVTEP Gen 2. The new and improved nanoVTEP Gen 2 features a redesigned barrel, receptacle, and spring clip that enhances your assembling experience.
- New Receptacle - Longer lasting, less maintenance, and new locking mechanism with tactile feedback.
- Increased flange thickness
- Additional notch (U-cut)
- New ring lock design around the receptacle
- Material changed from brass to stainless steel
- New Barrel - Improve the locking mechanism to the receptacle
- Additional ring around the barrel
- New Spring Clip - Improve the gripping force.
- Longer extension on C-clip
N4333A/N4333C Vectorless Test Products
Find the NanoVTEP Vectorless Test Model That's Right for You
Extend the capabilities for your Nanovtep vectorless test application
Featured resources for NanoVTEP Vectorless Test Application
Application Notes 2021.06.07
Vectorless Test: nanoVTEP vs VTEP
Application Notes 2020.01.22
Software Verifier for nanoVTEP i3070 In-Circuit Tester
View All Resources
In-circuit Test > i3070 Systems
i1000 In-Circuit Test Systems
3070AF ICT i3070 Accessories