What are you looking for?
The U1210 will be discontinued on June 1, 2024. The last day to place an order for this product is May 31, 2024. Keysight will continue to provide support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
Keysight’s AMP Clamp Meter Measures Large Currents Safely, Accurately, and Easily
Measurements of electrical distribution cables can be challenging and risky. For cables up to 2 inches in diameter, the Keysight U1210 Series (U1211A, U1212A, U1213A) handheld amp clamp meters (also known as clamp-on ammeters) enable high-current measurements without breaking the circuit. Plus, they provide an extra layer of protection with CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V safety ratings and include full digital multimeter (DMM) measurement features.
- Measure high currents up to 1000 A safely with 2-inch jaw opening (52 mm)
- Seamlessly carry out continuity tests with visual and audio alerts
- Simplify troubleshooting with full DMM features, including resistance, capacitance, frequency, and temperature
- Increase productivity with wireless data logging via Bluetooth®
Clamp Meters with Digital Multimeter Functions
- Keysight U1211A, U1212A, and U1213A clamp meters come with a 2-inch jaw opening to more safely measure currents of thick cables
- High resolutions measurements let you record current as low as 0.01 A
- U1213A measures DC and AC voltage down to 4 V range and 0.001 V resolution
- Peak hold capability is included
- Optional Bluetooth® (Class 1) adapter enables safe monitoring of measurements on PC or iOS / Android mobile devices from up to 100 meters away
Max Reading Speed
Basic 1-Year DCV Accuracy
2 inches / 52 mm
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Extend The Capabilities
Digital Multimeters Selection Guide
Handheld DMM Test Tools
Handheld Tools For Electronic, Electrical and Industrial Process Testing
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
Troubleshooting Three-Phase AC Motors with U1210 Series Handheld Clamp Meters
View All Resources