Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The W9079A is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9079EM0D X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- TD-SCDMA, TD-HSDPA/HSUPA/8PSK per 3GPP release 99 to 8
- Uplink and downlink RF transmitter measurements
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside CXA signal analyzers
- Downlink: EVM, frequency error, power vs. time, transmit power, code domain power, SEM, ACLR, and more
- Uplink: EVM, frequency stability, transmit ON/OFF power, PkCDE, SEM, ACLR, and more
- Automatic detection of QPSK, 16QAM and 8 PSK in code domain and modulation accuracy analysis
- Multiple result views: constellation diagram, code domain, numeric display, spectrum, time domain
- Composite EVM: ±0.7% when EVM ±9%
- ACLR accuracy: up to ± 0.26 dB
- Power accuracy: up to ± 0.61 dB (95%)
- Analysis bandwidth: 25 MHz
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HPUPA measurement application for CXA is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standards-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your TD-SCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA base station and user equipment devices. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP and the China Communication Standards Association (CCSA) standard allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Simplify measurement setup with one-button measurements for both downlink and uplink in a single option with pass/fail limits in accordance with 3GPP TS25.142 and TS34.122 specifications.
- Expedite troubleshooting and design verification using a rich selection of traces: I/Q measured polar graph; code domain power; peak/avg metrics showing numeric result table with average and peak hold statistic results; capture time summary showing a summary table with measurement results of multiple slots; slot CDE/EVM showing EVM, peak CDE, and frequency error in three windows.
- Perform power versus time (PvT) measurements using two sweeps with different attenuator and preamp setups to meet the standard stringent dynamic range requirement of 112 dB for base stations.
- Capable of demodulating the TD-SCDMA signal with arbitrary phase or rotation for different channel codes over TD-SCDMA measurements.