Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
W9001E HSD Apps EP-Scan
EP-Scan your PCB designs and quickly identify performance issues
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
Keysight’s Electrical Performance Scan (EP-Scan) reduces your time to market by helping hardware engineers identify signal integrity issues in their PCB layout quickly, catch design errors early, and create design progress reports effortlessly.
The W9001E HSD Apps EP-Scan includes:
- Trace Impedance and delay analysis
- Channel S-parameter analysis
- TDR impedance plot
- Standard specification checker
- Simulation report generation
The W9001E is the single user version of Electrical Performance Scan (EP-Scan). EP-Scan is a lightweight application that takes in layout files and produces signal integrity metrics after simulation. The simulation of desired nets produces not only the characteristic impedance and delay of the traces, but also the return loss, insertion loss and the impedance Time-domain reflectometry (TDR). EP-Scan empowers engineers to quickly set up simulation on multiple nets to confirm performance and identify issues early on in the design process.