The Industry’s first fully integrated signal generation and analysis software package provides
- Unique, seamless SISO-to-8x8 MIMO signal creation and measurements
- WiMAX™ and WLAN signal generation and analysis
- WiMAX and WLAN channel modeling
- Intuitive, object-oriented graphical user interface
- Common user interface for all signal protocol libraries
- Calibration signal impairments and fading control parameters
- Seamless integration and control of the V2920A RF vector signal generator and V2820A RF vector signal analyzer
- Mobile communications (3GPP and 3GPP2 standards) including W-CDMA (release 7), HSDPA (release 7), HSUPA (release 7), cdmaOne, cdma2000®, and 1xEV-DV
- Wireless connectivity including 802.11a/b/g/j/n WLAN (supports MIMO), 802.16e-2005 Mobile WiMAX (supports WiBro), and 802.16e Mobile WiMAX Wave 2 MIMO
- Digital TV transmission including DVB-H and DVB-T
- Compatible with Windows® XP
The SignalMeister Integrated RF Signal Analysis and Generation toolkit enables engineers to create and analyze complex signals used in the most advanced wireless transmission standards. SignalMeister software generates and analyzes both single-input, single-output (SISO) signals as well as multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) signals used in the latest versions of the WLAN and WiMAX protocol standards. In addition to creating high quality signals, SignalMeister can create calibrated impairments to model non-ideal transmitter conditions and real channel conditions such as fading and noise. The SignalMeister software has the unique ability to analyze transmitted signals, acquire and demodulate the signals, then compute and display a wide range of parametric data. In addition, SignalMeister can perform simulation studies without the need to use the actual hardware, which allows researchers and designers to easily study the impacts of transmitter impairments and channel effects on signal transmissions.
WiMAX is a trademark of the WiMAX forum.
Windows and MS Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.