U9080A LTE FDD Measurement Application for EXT
The U9080A LTE measurement application provides analysis of complex LTE signals with world-class test speed for test development and volume production for non-signaling test in cellular and wireless device manufacturing
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Supports per Dec 2009 (2009-12) release of 3GPP standard
- User equipment (UE): EVM, frequency error, I/Q offset, spectrum flatness, in-band emissions
- Channel power, occupied BW, ACP, and spectrum emission mask
- Multiple color-coded result views: EVM vs. subcarrier, EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. slot, EVM, vs. resources block (RB), detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error summary table, frame summary table, and more
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9080A LTE FDD measurement application is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements, and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test.
Interested in a U9080A?
Featured Resources for U9080A LTE FDD Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9080A LTE (FDD) User's and Programmer's Reference