- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests.
- 802.16 OFDMA measurement per IEEE 802.16 2005 standard.
- RCE (EVM), RSSI, preamble PCINR, subcarrier flatness, IQ metrics.
- Time-gated power measurements: SEM, ACP, and channel power.
- Center frequency tolerance, symbol clock frequency tolerance, power rise/fall.
- Delivers relative constellation error (RCE) in multiple levels (composite, pilot, data burst, un-modulated, and preamble).
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9075A Mobile WiMAX™ measurement application is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements, and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high-speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Interested in a U9075A?
Featured Resources for U9075A Mobile WiMAX™ Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9075A 802.16 OFDMA (WiMAX/WiBro) User's and Programmer'