U9071A GSM/EDGE/Evo Measurement Application for EXT
The U9071A GSM/EDGE measurement application provides analysis of GSM, (E) GPRS, and E-EDGE signals with world-class test speed for test development and volume production for non-signaling test in cellular and wireless device manufacturing.
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- Superior measurement speed for manufacturing with multiple measurements from a single acquisition using the EXT sequencer
- Transmit power and power vs time (PvT) with the multi-slot capability
- Error vector magnitude (EDGE only), and phase and frequency error (GSM only) through polar vector and constellation displays
EDGE Evolution Measurements
- Normal burst (NB) support: GMSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 32QAM
- High symbol rate (HSR) burst support: QPSK, 8PSK, 16QAM, and 32QAM including spectrally narrow and wide pulse shaping TX filter
- Auto-detection and synchronization for all modulation formats including mixed slots containing NB and HSR bursts, plus enhanced trigger hold-off setting for stable burst detection
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9071A GSM/EDGE measurement application, which also supports EDGE Evolution (EGPR32), is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements, and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high-speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Interested in a U9071A?
Featured Resources for U9071A GSM/EDGE/Evo Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9071A GSM/EDGE User's and Programmer's Reference