U9063A Analog Demodulation Measurement Application for EXT
The U9063A analog demodulation measurement application provides analysis of AM, FM, or PM signals for test development and volume production for non-signaling test in cellular and wireless device manufacturing.
- Fast one-button, measurements with pass/fail tests
- Modulations analysis for AM, FM and PM signals
- Analyze analog modulation signals with a selection of detectors: Peak+, Peak-, (Pk-Pk)/2 and RMS
- View RF spectrum, demodulated waveform, AF (modulating signal) spectrum, and demodulation metrics table at the same time with quad view
- Play the modulating signal over a speaker (sometimes referred to as "tune and listen")
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9063A analog demodulation measurement application for the EXT Wireless Communications Test Set provides easy-to-use, one-button measurements to analyze analog modulated signals such as AM, FM, and PM. The application provides demodulated waveform, AF spectrum, RF spectrum, and demodulation metrics with unprecedented measurement speed. It also allows you to listen to the demodulated signal through a speaker for additional insight on the signal.
Interested in a U9063A?
Featured Resources for U9063A Analog Demodulation Measurement Application for EXT
User Manuals 2013.01.31
E6607A/B/C Wireless Communications Test Set U9063A Analog Demod User's and Programmer's Reference