Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Automation and accuracy save you time
- Increased accuracy, time-savings, and repeatability
- Advanced debug modes for troubleshooting
- Automated margin analysis and pass/fail conformance reporting
- Switching solution for automated multi-lane testing
- MIPI Alliance specification for M-PHY v3.0 and v4.0/v4.1 section 5 electrical characteristics
- MIPI Alliance M-PHY v3.0 and v4.0/v4.1 compliance test suite
- Infiniium 6.00.01001 or higher software revision for Infiniium Series oscilloscope
- Serial data analysis with clock recovery
- EZJIT Complete
Use the User-Defined Application tool to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables, and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
Keysight’s U7249E MIPI M-PHY Compliance Test Software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to validate and debug your embedded M-PHY data links. The M-PHY Compliance Test Software allows you to automatically execute M-PHY electrical conformance checklist tests for DigRF v4, UniPro, LLI, UFS, CSI-3, SSIC and M-PCIe architectures. It displays the results in a flexible report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides margin analysis that shows how closely your product passes or fails each test.
Used with the automated switching solution, engineers can:
- Eliminate reconnections and errors -- simplifies testing by automating tests for each lane of a multi-lane bus.
- Maintain accuracy -- engineers can use Keysight’s unique PrecisionProbe or InfiniiSim to compensate switch path losses and skew.
- Customize testing -- the test application can be extended with remote programming hooks interface and a user-defined application for device control, equipment control, and test customization or scripting.