Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Measurement connection setups are displayed
- Oscilloscope setup is automatically configured for each test
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- USB 3.0 transmitter compliance and validation testing
- Consistent results with USBIF SigTest for USB 3.0 compliance analysis
- Advanced measurement options provide a wide-range of electrical tests beyond what is tested for compliance
- Consistent results with SigTest for USB 3.0 analysis
- Keysight’s U7242A USB 3.0 test fixture allows for accurate probing and connection to your USB 3.0 product for transmitter and receiver testing.
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
The U7243A USB 3.0 compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides you with a fast and accurate way to validate and debug your USB 3.0 silicon, host, hub or device. The U7243A software provides industry leading automated test support for USB 3.0 products and displays the test results in a comprehensive test report. In addition to the measurement data, the test report provides margin analysis that provides details on how close your device performance is to the specification requirements.
For best measurement accuracy use the Keysight U7242A USB 3.0 transmitter and receiver test fixtures. Keysight’s USB 3.0 test solution is designed from the ground up with the needs of the test engineer in mind.