Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Unique Read and Write separation techniques with InfiniiScan Zone Qualify trigger
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meets DDR1 measurement needs
- JESD79F DDR SDRAM Specification
- JESD209A Low Power Double Data Rate (LPDDR) SDRAM Specification
- Infiniium 2.0 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Infiniium 5.70 or higher software revision for 80000 Series oscilloscope
- U7233A DDR1 Test Application (Option 031 on new Infiniium 9000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-021 for application server license) or N5459A DDR 1, 2 and 3 software bundle option (contains U7233A, N5413A and U7231A)
- N5414A InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 80000/90000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license) OR N5415A InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 8000/9000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license)
- E2688A High-speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Use the DDR1 application to test, debug and characterize your DDR1 designs quickly and easily. It automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and generates an informative HTML report at the end of the test. The application not only compares the results with the specification test limit but also includes margin analysis which indicates how closely the device passes or fails each test. On top of that, the complex analysis of the DDR1 signals is taken care by the application which saves user time and effort if the measurements are done manually.