Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Identify abnormalities faster with 4x more in-camera fine resolution
- Monitor temperature changes through image logging and temperature trending capabilities
- Ability to focus on objects as close as 10 cm away
- Compact, lightweight, ergonomic
- Measure temperature up to 350 °C
- Easy-to-use customizable color palette
- Configurable quick access buttons to easily change settings with one hand
- Stream, record and playback video up to 8 frames/s (via TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool)
- Long product warranty - 3 years
Find potential problems more quickly with 320 x 240 pixels of in-camera fine resolution. The U5855A is ideal for predictive maintenance activities, from hot spot detection to thermal profiling in industrial or commercial applications and higher temperature applications, such as welding, petro-chemical. Only from Keysight can you get a 320 x 240 fine resolution thermal imager with image logging and temperature trending capability at a lower price than the typical 320 x 240 thermal imager.
The U5850 series TrueIR thermal imagers have image logging capability, which enables you to log images at an interval over a period of time. Together with the trending analysis from the complimentary TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool, you can easily conduct temperature profiling on your design, perform equipment failure analysis or monitor machine performances.
Download the TrueIR Analysis and Reporting tool for free to import, analyze and edit thermal images and quickly generate reports using ready templates.
Learn how this new test tool improves your efficiency on predictive maintenance tasks.
Notice for EU Customers: Keysight will discontinue the U5855A series TrueIR Thermal Imagers for European (EU) countries due to RoHS non-compliance on April 1, 2021. The last day to place order for this product is March 31, 2021. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.