Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The Keysight U3606A Multimeter|DC Power Supply will be discontinued on June 1, 2014. Its replacement, the U3606B Multimeter| DC Power Supply is available; giving added accuracy, improved resolution and test efficiency.
- 5½ digit, 120,000 counts resolution
- 9 measurement functions and 8 math functions
- 4-wire low resistance measurement
- 0.025% DC Voltage accuracy
- Single-output dual range of 30V/1A or 8V/3A
- 0.01% + 3mV load regulation
- OVP and OCP
- 4.8kHz Square-wave generator, auto ramp and scan capability
- Built-in GPIB (IEEE-488) and USB 2.0 full speed interface
- SCPI language compatible
- Universal AC input (100V - 240V, 45Hz to 66Hz)
- Kensington lock slot to prevent theft or misplacement
When you need both a multimeter and DC power supply, the new Keysight U3606A Multimeter │ Power Supply makes a great choice. Keysight´s convenient hybrid combines a 5½ digit DMM and 30-Watt power supply that operates simultaneously and independently, providing you with efficient, affordable testing while saving space on the bench or in a rack.
Measurements include DC and AC voltage and current, 2-wire and 4-wire milliohm resistance, frequency, capacitance, continuity and diode test. Math functions include Null, dBM, dB, Hold and Min/Max/Avg.
Power supply functions include auto scan and ramp for multi-level DC bias testing, and up to 4.8 kHz square-wave output for digital circuit troubleshooting.
The U3606A integrates easily into existing systems with standard USB-TMC 488.2 and GBIP connectivity, and SCPI programmability.
Need to connect this instrument to your PC? View our wide range of GPIB, USB and Instrument Control products
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Keysight VEE Pro
Learn about available Keysight Digital Multimeter (DMM).