Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Specialty Digital Multimeters
- U1450A/60A Series Handheld Insulation Resistance Tester
- U1461A Insulation Multimeter, OLED display, 50 V to 1 kV [Obsolete]
U1461A Insulation Multimeter, OLED display, 50 V to 1 kV
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Wireless insulation resistance testing via PC or iOS/Android based smart devices
- Automatic test report generation
- 50 V/ 100 V/250 V / 500 V / 1000 V test voltages
- Measure up to 260 GΩ
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- Adjustable test output voltage from 10 V to 1.1 kV
- 4.5 digit full featured DMM with OLED display
- Measures AC voltage, DC voltage, AC current, DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode, continuity and temperature
- Low pass filter
- Non-contact AC voltage detection (Vsense)
- IP 67 rated, 3 meters (10 feet) drop proof
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V
The U1461A insulation resistance tester from the U1450A series is ideal for predictive and preventive maintenance measurement tasks in electrical and industrial applications. With its vast measurement capabilities, efficient automated report generation and high durability, you can accomplish more in a day’s work.
By adding a U1117A Bluetooth® adapter to the U1461A, you are able to perform tests remotely using a Windows® PC or on iOS/ Android smart devices.
Also, get test reports generated automatically with the insulation resistance testers’ complimentary reporting software. These test reports can be generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis.
The U1461A is certified to IP 67 and tested to withstand drops of up to three meters (10 feet), letting you carry out tests with full confidence even in harsh working conditions.
What’s more, you can perform various measurements (eg: measure voltage, current, continuity, capacitance etc) with the built-in full featured digital multimeter.
You get to adjust the test voltages from 10 V to 1.1 kV in 1 V steps (on selected models) to test unique applications and sensitive device under tests (DUTs).
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements